FAQs – On Demand
HOW TO ACCESS ON DEMAND CONTENT VIA ASTRO ON THE GOBACK
What is Astro on the Go?
Astro on the Go let’s you your favourite channels and On Demand programmes on your computer, tablet and smartphones. An Astro ID is required to link your Astro account to enable your channel entitlements. For more info visit www.astroonthego.com.
Can all On Demand programmes be watched on Astro on the Go?
Most On Demand programmes will be available on Astro on the Go. Look out for the “GO” logo.
HOW DO I FIND MY ENTITLED CONTENT ON ASTRO ON THE GO?
Simply login to Astro on the Go with your Astro ID linked with your Astro TV subscription account, And you’ll find the entitled content available to you on the home screen.
HOW DO I PURCHASE A PAY-PER-VIEW TITLE ON ASTRO ON THE GO?
Here are the steps to purchase programmes from the On Demand.
- Step 1: Go to www.astroonthego.com from your computer or the Astro on the Go app on your supported Android tablets or smartphone.
- Step 2: Login with your Astro ID and password. If you don’t have one yet, sign up for a new Astro ID. Make sure your Astro ID is linked to your Astro TV subscription account.
- Step 3: Scroll down to the “FROM THE STORE” rail and browse the pay-per-view titles available for your purchase
- Step 4: Click the Buy button. You will be prompted to re-enter your password for verification
- Step 5: The purchase will be charged to your Astro bill statement. If you have more than one Astro set top box, you’ll be prompted to select which set top box you’ll like to have your purchase to be charged to via the smartcard number.
- Step 6: Now, you can start watching on your favourite programme. You can also watch the purchased title on your TV via the connected PVR accordingly.